Will You?

 "Do you have an option for your future husband?", with a serious face but joking tone on me.



mom did her final question on me....

Like I've been posted here before. She always asks that question every my birth days come. It happens because she already married when she was 22 and got me when 23. Even in some times she would said "that's okay kak, nowadays your age looks so immature to get married, in my opinion"

hahahaha actually I know she also worried if I hard to find the best man for my whole life, cause she knows that I'm very busy with my things. And honestly she love to if I don't do a relationship like having a boyfie.  While my friends sent their wedding invitation and the frequency getting bigger through the year.

But mom's feeling is better than mine. She knows whom boys that tried to get my heart and or do I into them.

Finally I think it's the best time for me to decide and answer her "truly" asking after getting many proposal from my aunties and uncles.

I showed her the pictures of men whom tried to get my attention for these years. I tell her the truth how they attracted me and how serious they are to take me as their wife.
   I ever believed that mom's intuition is great for her child. That's why I asked her which one whom getting her eyes.

Then mom chose one man whom have been lost contact with me in a long time. Actually she knows one of them is so closest on me, but she didn't choose it. She interested with him whom have been lost for a loooooong time.

then I asked her, "mom, I will do Istikharah for this. but I hope mom will do it for me"
she said, "of course, without your asking, I've been done it for my children, Mom always wants the best for her children, absolutely it is"

So we did it for some months........


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hubungan Bahasa dengan Otak, Masyarakat, dan Budaya

Finally, I can ! -Last Part-

Viente e seis